Internal Medicine (Internal Medicine) conducts examinations of the internal organ systems of individuals who have exceeded childhood age. It provides diagnostic and treatment services related to functional disorders of organs belonging to this system. In addition, it educates, educates and directs every individual who provides health services about the precautions that should be taken to protect themselves from diseases.
In our hospital, internal medicine specialists work in coordination with all branches in the treatment of diseases, protect the health of our patients, diagnose their existing diseases with modern technological devices and provide the most accurate treatment according to the diagnosis.
The Main Diseases Diagnosed and Treated in Our Department are
* Hypertension (high blood pressure)
* Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol and/or triglycerides)
• Diabetes mellitus (diabetes mellitus)
* Gestational Diabetes
• Thyroid diseases (goiter thyroid nodules hypothyroidism hyperthyroidism)
* Obesity (obesity• and metabolic disorders
* Lung diseases
* Internal diseases of the kidneys and urinary tract
• Diseases of the stomach, intestines, liver, gallbladder and pancreas
* Blood diseases
* Infectious diseases