CHILDREN’S HEALTH and DISEASES
our clinic, which deals with the health and diseases of children aged 0-15, consists of Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, Pediatric Inpatient clinic and Pediatric Health and Diseases Declinic subunits.
Since dec examination of the newborn baby in the delivery room, the evaluation of the growth and development of children aged 0-15 years is carried out by a specialist physician with diagnostic and therapeutic services. It is fully equipped with experienced medical personnel and adequate infrastructure under the management of a child health and disease specialist.
Some Services Offered in our Child Health and Diseases Unit
• Early Detection and Treatment of Children’s Diseases
• Evaluation of Growth and Development (Healthy Child Monitoring)
* Nutrition Education and Family Trainings with Proper Nutrition Recommendations
* Postpartum Neonatal Care and Monitoring
* Monitoring and Pre-Monitoring
• Newborn Jaundice
* Suggestions for Solutions to Breastfeeding Problems
• Diagnosis, Treatment and Follow-up of Allergic Diseases
• Allergic Lung Diseases
• Diseases of the Lower and Upper Respiratory Tract